Regulations of the online store
- These Regulations are addressed to both Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the Store and define the rules of using the Online Store as well as the rules and procedure for concluding Sales Agreements with the Customer at a distance via the Store.
- Consumer - a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller as part of the Store, the subject of which is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
- Seller - a natural person running a business under the name Anna Śliwka Studio, ul. Maklakiewicza 3m1, 02-642 Warsaw, NIP 5213411468
- Customer - each entity making purchases through the Store.
- Entrepreneur - a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the separate law of which grants legal capacity, performing on its own behalf an economic activity that uses the Store.
- Store - an online store run by the Seller at the internet address www.polnohome.com (and / or .pl)
- Distance contract - contract concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
- Regulations - these Store regulations.
- Order - the Customer's declaration of intent submitted via the Order Form and aimed directly at concluding the Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Seller.
- Account - customer account in the Store, it contains data provided by the customer and information about orders placed by him in the store.
- Registration form - a form available in the Store, enabling the creation of an Account.
- Order form - an interactive form available in the Store that allows placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Cart and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
- Cart - an element of the Store's software in which the Products selected for purchase are visible, and it is also possible to determine and modify the Order data, in particular the quantity of products.
- Product - a movable item / service available in the Store which is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
12.Sales Agreement - a Product sales contract concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store. The Sales Agreement also means - in accordance with the features of the Product - a contract for the provision of services and a contract for specific work.
Contact with the Store
- Seller's address: ul. Maklakiewicza 3m1, Warsaw 02-642
- Seller's e-mail address: email@example.com
- The Seller's bank account number
FOR PLN - PL82 1140 2004 0000 3202 7486 3130
FOR EUR - PL68 1140 2004 0000 3912 0447 3500
- The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers provided in this paragraph.
To use the Store, including viewing the Store's assortment and placing orders for Products, you must:
1.terminal device with access to the Internet and a web browser
2.an active e-mail account (e-mail),
- cookies enabled,
- FlashPlayer installed.
- The Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for any disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Store, caused by force majeure, unlawful actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer's technical infrastructure.
- Viewing the Store's assortment does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for Products in the Store's assortment is possible either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 6 of the Regulations or by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the Order to be completed without creating an Account.
- The prices given in the Store are given in Polish zlotys or Euros and are gross prices (including VAT).
- The final (final) amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services), about which the Customer is informed on the Store's website when placing the Order, including the moment of expressing the will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
- In the case of an Agreement covering a subscription or provision of services for an indefinite period, the final (final) price is the total price including all payments for the settlement period.
- When the nature of the subject of the Agreement does not allow, judging reasonably, to calculate the final (final) price in advance, information on the manner in which the price will be calculated, as well as charges for transport, delivery, postal services and other costs, will be given in the Store in the Product description.
Rules for placing an Order
In order to place an Order:
- Select the Product that is the subject of the Order, and then click the "Add to Cart" button;
- Use the option of placing an Order without registration by clicking the "order" button;
3.Fill in the Order Form by entering the details of the recipient of the Order and the address to which the Product is to be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter the invoice details, if different from the recipient's details,
- Choose one of the available payment methods and, depending on the method of payment, pay for the order within a specified period, subject to § 7 point 3.
- Click the "Order and pay" button and make the payment.
Delivery and payment methods offered
- 1. The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or collection of the ordered Product:
- a) Courier delivery
- 2. The customer can use the following payment methods:
- a) Electronic payments handled by Blue Media S.A. based in Sopot, ul. Haffnera 6, postal code: 81-717, KRS: 0000320590.
- b) Traditional transfer
- c) PayPal
- Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the Store's website.
Execution of the sales contract
- The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed an Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with § 6 of the Regulations.
- After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation takes place by sending the Customer an appropriate e-mail to the Customer's e-mail address provided when placing the Order, which contains at least the Seller's declaration of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. Upon receipt of the above e-mail by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
- If the Customer chooses:
- a) electronic payments by Przelewy24 or a traditional transfer, the Customer is obliged to make the payment within 3 calendar days from the date of the Sale Agreement - otherwise the order will be canceled.
If the Customer has chosen the method of delivery by courier, the Product will be sent by the Seller within the time specified in its description (subject to paragraph 5 of this section), in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
- In the case of ordering Products with different delivery dates, the delivery date is the longest given date. The beginning of the period of delivery of the Product to the Customer is counted from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account.
- Prawo do odstąpienia od umowy zawartej na odległość nie przysługuje Konsumentowi w odniesieniu do Umowy:
- w której przedmiotem świadczenia jest rzecz nieprefabrykowana, wyprodukowana według specyfikacji Konsumenta lub służąca zaspokojeniu jego zindywidualizowanych potrzeb,
- o świadczenie usług, jeżeli Sprzedawca wykonał w pełni usługę za wyraźną zgodą Konsumenta, który został poinformowany przez rozpoczęciem świadczenia, że po spełnieniu świadczenia przez Sprzedawcę utraci prawo odstąpienia od Umowy,
- w której przedmiotem świadczenia są rzeczy, które po dostarczeniu, ze względu na swój charakter, zostają nierozłącznie połączone z innymi rzeczami,
The right to withdraw from the contract
- The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason, except for custom-made products: e.g. works framed in specific sizes and colors and order above 10 peaces (as we are making them custom to make sure that knobs are similar).
- The running of the time limit specified in sec. 1 begins with the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person other than the carrier designated by him.
- In the case of an Agreement that includes many Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the time limit specified in sec. 1 runs from the delivery of the last item, batch or part.
- The consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting to the Seller a declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the Agreement, it is enough for the Consumer to send a statement before the expiry of this period.
- The statement may be sent by traditional mail, fax or by e-mail by sending the statement to the Seller's e-mail address or by submitting the statement on the Seller's website - the Seller's contact details are specified in § 3.
- In the event of sending the statement by the Consumer by e-mail, the Seller shall immediately send the Consumer to the e-mail address provided by the Consumer confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement.
- Consequences of withdrawal from the Agreement:
- In the event of withdrawal from a Distance Agreement, the Agreement shall be considered void.
- The Seller will withhold the reimbursement until the Product is received back.
- the condition for the refund is to deliver the product that does not show signs of use or damage
- The consumer should return the Product to the Seller's address provided in these Regulations immediately, no later than 14 days from the day on which he informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline will be met if the Consumer returns the Product before the expiry of the 14-day period.
- The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the Product, including the costs of returning the Product, if, due to its nature, the Product could not be returned by regular mail.
Personal data in the Online Store
- The administrator of personal data of Customers collected via the Online Store is the Seller.
- Customers' personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Store is collected in order to implement the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees - also for marketing purposes.
- The recipients of the personal data of the Customers of the Online Store may be:
- In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of delivery by post or courier, the Administrator provides the Customer's collected personal data to the selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
- In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of electronic payments or with a payment card, the Administrator provides the Customer's collected personal data to the selected entity servicing the above payments in the Online Store.
- The customer has the right to access their data and correct them.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this contract.
- Agreements concluded through the Online Store are concluded in Polish.
- The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in the law, changes in payment and delivery methods - to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller will inform the Customer about each change at least 7 days in advance.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the act on the provision of electronic services; the Act on Consumer Rights, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.