EARS OF GRASS - clear knob
Round furniture handle made by us from start to finish. In this model, we used ears of grass and elderberry petals, and then poured them in crystalline resin. We make each furniture knob by hand, which makes each one unique and exclusive.
They refract light beautifully and plant elements create a mesmerizing microcosm inside. Each of them is unique, just as no two flowers are alike. Each handle is a different story and a different surprise.
The perfect knob for bright natural interiors.
- Chuck size: 24/32/40/50 / 55mm
- The knob protrudes from the furniture by approx. 8-10mm, which ensures a comfortable grip.
- Crystalline epoxy resin
- Single brass thread, width 4mm and length 35mm (ideal for fronts up to 20mm thick)
- On request, we make threads 5cm long and 5mm wide.
- The set includes spacer nuts, the product is ready for installation.
- We pack the knobs as chocolates (each separately) so that they do not get damaged during transport.
We are a boutique manufacture run by an architect. We are the first and only company in Poland to create furniture knobs with real flowers. We dry flowers ourselves and create unique products from them. We search for the most beautiful flowers with picturesque colors.
ABOUT THE KNOBS
- Our handles will allow you to completely change the look of your furniture, changing the interior design, regardless of whether it is a boho or minimalist style.
- They are like the perfect brooch for a little black dress. Vintage furniture add freshness and give character to modern furniture.
- Transparent knobs look perfect on smooth, single-color fronts, while those with a white background emphasize the wood pattern.
- The brass shade gives class and exclusivity to the interior.
- A great gift idea for lovers of interior design or the art of furniture renovation.
- They are suitable for all types of cabinets and rooms: kitchen, bathroom, living room, bedroom.
- Often chosen as furniture handles for a child's room.
- Flower appearance may vary due to plant seasonality and monitor calibrations.